One of d best msg on corporate life: In the past few years,
1. I learnt to operate 3 critical machines * Scanner * Printer * Xerox Machine
2. I learnt to use 3 High End Software: * Microsoft Word * Microsoft Excel * Microsoft PowerPoint
3. I learnt to use 3 great short cuts:-* Ctrl+C * Ctrl+V * Ctrl+S
4. I learnt to say three very imp words for professional life:-* Yes sir * Ok sir. * I'll Just Do That sir
5. When I really wanted to quit, I learnt to: -* Wake Up early * Sleep late * Continue to Work
6. I learnt to: -* Face Monday * Fight For 5 Days * Wait For Friday
7. I learnt to give reasons to family frnds and relatives for not making * Phone Calls * Messages * Mails
8. I learnt to celebrate these things far away from loved ones:-* Birthday * New Year * Festivals
9. In last one year, People say:-* You Learnt... * You Earned... * You Enjoyed...
10. But when I compare me with my self... * I just Sustained... * I just Tolerated... * I just Survived... for bucks
11. I have survived:-* For convenience of my Family... * To avoid blame of Society... * To get tag of Employment...
12. When I already knew that I have got the wrong train. * I learnt to Rejoice... * To be Happy... * To Smile..
I learnt that corporate life and dreams can never meet.. Because when they meet, both will lose their meaning..